When you make an insurance claim for your lost or stolen jewellery, you will need
- Proof of ownership
- Complete description of items being claimed
- Current value of items being claimed
Without this information your insurance claim may be reduced or refused.
- Can you describe your jewellery in complete detail after it is gone?
- Do you have proof of ownership for every item of jewellery?
- Do you know the limits that apply to your insurance?
- Do you know if you are under or over insured?
- Do you know the value of every item of jewellery you own?
Jewelsure works with exclusively licensed respected professional jewellers across Australia who will identify your jewellery, provide details of the value related aspects, photograph your items and list them on Jewelsure for you. Click on the Find button to locate an approved jeweller in your area
Do not be caught without the information you need. Protect your assets along with your emotional and financial wellbeing with Jewelsure.
As an Authorised Distributor of Insurance Advisernet
Australia, Jewelsure now can now offer Jewellery Insurance. This can be obtained through your approved Jewelsure
Insurance is issued by Catlin Australia Pty Ltd, AFSL
No. 301617 and underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyds of London
Insurance is arranged by Swozza Pty Ltd, a Corporate
Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd, AFSL No
240549. Corporate Authorised Representative No. 419295
For full details of how Jewelsure will work for you, including all fees and charges, please read the Process, Benefits and F.A.Q. pages.
Jewelsure Pty Ltd ABN 13128883438